Why you should choose PPA to be your Buyer's Agent
For most doctors, buying a practice is the biggest financial decision they will ever make. There are many complicated decisions involved in the process. To protect your interests and assure that you make the best possible decisions, it's important that you have an agent on your side who is a specialist in the practice sales and acquisition field.
As your agent, our focus is on getting you the best possible practice at the best possible price. We will work hard not only in finding you potential practices to see, but also in keeping you informed of everything that takes place. As your agent, we'll negotiate the best price and terms for you and answer all of your questions as they arise. We'll be representing you, not the seller. This assures you that our experience and expertise will be used in your best interests during the negotiation process.
As your agent, we will:
- Assure that you see all the practices in the area that meet your criteria. Not just those listed by sellers and other brokers, but also many un-listed practices that we find through contacts and affiliations.
- Guide you through the entire process, from finding practices to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Assist you in completing your due diligence. Due diligence is where you thoroughly investigate all of the sellers claims and verify the financial numbers. It is also where you look for anything that the seller may be hiding that could come back to "bite" you.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new practice. As a practice sales specialist, we help doctors negotiate and make practice purchase decisions every day. We can help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the sales process. We will also help you custom tailor the transition letter to all the patients. Let us help you find your dream practice and assure your best interests are protected throughout the entire process. Feel free to call us at 1-800-863-9373 or e-mail us at email@example.com with any questions you may have at any time. All discussions are held in STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY.